Retired Sr. Staff
|12-14-2004 03:05 AM
Welcome to TeamWarfare! The administrative and senior staff works hard to provide you with the best competitive atmosphere we can. There are a few guidelines and processes that should be followed that will make our lives - and yours - as easy as possible!
This is the MOH Allied Assault forum. Please post all MOHAA topic threads here and not in general forum. Additionally, please do not post recruiting or site support questions here as we have forums for those as well (click on links!).
- Posting Outwar links or links like them will warrant a permanent ban.
- Ignoring staff warnings or testing patience / boundaries.
- Posting information not pertinent to the thread with the sole purpose of derailing the discussion (trolling).
- Flaming will not be tolerated here. If you want to have a "heated" discussion with your opponents, that's what rantboards are available for, not the MOHAA forum.
- Troublemaking. Starting problems for the sake of stirring up waves will get you removed.
- Porn, nudity, links to porn will not be tolerated. We are not a thumbnail gallery nor are we a link database. If you're that hard up, Google your way to happiness.
- Abuse to staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances. The staff are volunteers, but they didn't volunteer to take your abuse.
- Abuse to other TeamWarfare members will not be tolerated either.
- Using our forum to promote some other gaming league / ladder or server rentals will earn a lock, deletion and ban (not necessarily in that order).
- Posting links to cheats and cheat websites.
- Posting for someone who is banned can warrant up to a site ban. Additionally, creating a new account to post if you have been banned is strictly prohibited.
- Creating "Free" banned member threads.
- Quoting someone, then editing their quote in an attempt to make them look bad or get them banned.
Locking / Deleting Guidelines
- Blatant stupidity.
- Flaming and usless insults. This may result in a ban.
- Cheat accusations. Email your game admin with this stuff.
- Duplicate threads - by that I mean creating a new thread on a topic already covered in an existing thread. Stay on topic in the original thread and you can avoid this sort of thing.
- Discussing methods used to aid in the illegal proliferation of copyrighted material is not allowed. If you want to make a political statement by declaring your resolve in not purchasing MP3 music is one thing, but discussing methods on the distribution of such will get your thread locked or deleted. Making a habit if this will get you banned.
- Disgruntled that your favorite drug is illegal? Email your congressman This is not the site to make such statements.
Signature ("sig") Removal Guidelines
- Your signature needs to follow the guidelines posted here in the General Forum. The sticky SIGNATURE GUIDELINES thread lists all sig criteria. We have people that are on 56k. (Yes, it's true!) Some viewers (including almost all staff) visit this site at work as well.
Other Important Information
- To see a list of TeamWarfare staff click here.
- If you have any problems or complaints in relation to the MOHAA Forum, please contact Tripped or SpaZ with such matters
Overview of Signature Guidelines
These guidelines must be followed. Edits will ensue if they are not. If we need to repeatedly edit your sig we'll be forced to take other action.
Again, to see the full set of guidelines, go to the Signature Guidelines thread.
- No nudity whatsoever, obvious, implied or otherwise. Bathing suits are fine, skimpy bikinis are not. Violating this is an instant ban.
- Sig width no more than 500 pixels, height no more than 150 pixels. This is more than enough room for your creativity.
- Sigs must be under 60kb. There is no reason for a jpg that is 500x150 to be over 60kb.
- No embedded sounds in sigs, not even on mouseovers.
- Symbols or insignia of fallen oppresive/murderous regimes or terror organizations will result in the sig's removal.
Newly Added Items
- Sigs that cause extremely slow page loads due to slow hosts will be immediately removed and a warning will be placed in your sig area advising you this. Putting it back and causing the pages to load slow again will be an immediate ban. Please respect the others that visit this site.
- Abuse of your HTML privelages (example: causing java popups when opening a thread) will result in an immediate ban. Length to be determined by Senior Operations Staff.
- Usage of deragatory terms and profanity in sig images is highly discouraged, and frowned upon by staff.
Testing the boundaries will probably get you banned as well. We may add to this list.
Below is a sample of the maximum size allowed.
|New Thread / Thread Locked
|forum home / emoticon legend / forum codes|
Additional Sponsorship From