Skip Navigation

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
FSB
The RApture found me
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 10:06 AM / profile

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet...seeing as how many of you here have adopted the "fuck em all" attitude, I would have though this guy was a personal hero to many here.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/03/2012312123045592978.html

As the 16 civilian victims of a US sergeant's shooting spree in southern Afghanistan are buried, new details of the horrific episode are emerging. Nine of those killed were children. Three were women.

Don't fucking shy away from your convictions now...not NOW, as they have come to some fruition. I would have thought this guy would be more popular than Jesus-fucking-Christ round these here parts.

Wait, wait, wait...maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm the fucked up one and haven't really been hearing people here spew that whole "we should just nuke the place", or "fuck em, kill em all". Don't lack the integrity to stand by your convictions when we finally hear about the bullets to the brains.

Stand up, say it loud, be proud...support this guy for doing what you claim you want, but can't.
Post edited by FSB at 3/13/2012 10:14:21 AM

03-13-2012 10:22 AM / profile

Originally posted by: FSB
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet...seeing as how many of you here have adopted the "fuck em all" attitude, I would have though this guy was a personal hero to many here.

As the 16 civilian victims of a US sergeant's shooting spree in southern Afghanistan are buried, new details of the horrific episode are emerging. Nine of those killed were children. Three were women.

Don't fucking shy away from your convictions now...not NOW, as they have come to some fruition. I would have thought this guy would be more popular than Jesus-fucking-Christ round these here parts.

Wait, wait, wait...maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm the fucked up one and haven't really been hearing people here spew that whole "we should just nuke the place", or "fuck em, kill em all". Don't lack the integrity to stand by your convictions when we finally hear about the bullets to the brains.

Stand up, say it loud, be proud...support this guy for doing what you claim you want, but can't.

Most people here are actually anti-war. There are a few very loud retards lingering though.

See through the propaganda. Stop empowering and enriching the state by cheering its wars. Set aside the television talking points. Look at the world anew, without the prejudices of the past, and without favoring your own government’s version of things. Be decent. Be human. Do not be deceived by the Joe Bidens, the John McCains, the Barack Obamas and Hillary Clintons. Reject the biggest government program of them all. Peace builds. War destroys.
-Lew Rockwell
=TIO= Fluffytuff
I go both ways!
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 03:28 PM / profile

I find it funny that nobody is saying shit after FSB called them out.

------------------------------------------------------
"An eye for an eye, and the whole world would be blind." - Khalil Gibran

~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
03-13-2012 03:40 PM / profile

I'm not losing sleep over it
Kl

03-13-2012 03:46 PM / profile

Originally posted by: =TIO= Fluffytuff

I find it funny that you condemn our military when there's collateral damage, but then want to use the most retarded act by one individual to make the point that some how this is representative of the views of people here.

Since inquiring minds want to know, who gives a shit what this guy did. I certainly don't. It's an ugly side of war. Is it any different then chopping some guys head of on the internet? Nope! For the most part, you fucking retard, our military is doing a very professional job considering the circumstances.

Have you beat down any threatening women lately? Pffft!
Killet
I Worship GoddessWolfie
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 04:02 PM / profile

this wouldnt have happened if we had nuked them to start with . . . .

[-NM-] -SS-
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 04:08 PM / profile

Uh, in case you didnt notice, Ill help put it simple Engrish for joo: Who here condones murder?

So what's there to call out again? The false narrative [read: bloodthirsty] based upon simplistic presumptions of a proven ignorant fucktard about the attitudes of certain posters?

After all, if they were that bloodthirsty, this would have been posted earlier with alot of support. Amirite?

Yeah... really called that one "right".

FSB
The RApture found me
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 04:55 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Cocytus

I find it funny that you condemn our military when there's collateral damage, but then want to use the most retarded act by one individual to make the point that some how this is representative of the views of people here.

Since inquiring minds want to know, who gives a shit what this guy did. I certainly don't. It's an ugly side of war. Is it any different then chopping some guys head of on the internet? Nope! For the most part, you fucking retard, our military is doing a very professional job considering the circumstances.

Have you beat down any threatening women lately? Pffft!

We are SUPPOSE to be better then them...you fucking retard.

9 bullets, 9 children, 9 headshots...and you call it "collateral damage". Bury your head in the sand a bit deeper. Collateral damage is when a missile doesn't strike it's target closely enough, or the market was a bit too busy. The premeditated murder of sleeping women and children is EXACTLY what "fuck em all/kill em all" means, and is an excellent summary of some here.

This forums contains some pretty venomous shit. I can't tell if it's internet anonymity or just the "ugly truth" about some people, and they really feel this way or that way. Fuck for all I know, most of it is just posturing...I don't think it's that though, who the hell here wants to impress anyone else?

But yes...if you're the asshole that wants all Arab men, women, and children dead (i.e. "nuke the fuckers"), yes, now, now would be the time to come out and proclaim your fanboi status of Sgt. Fuck'em. Do THAT, or shut the fuck up about it.
03-13-2012 05:33 PM / profile

FSB
The RApture found me
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 06:42 PM / profile

A fine assortment of nuclear weapon detonations

Are you Sir, still implying that nuking the entire nation of Afghanistan is a good idea? And if so, would that itself not be as murderous as the acts committed by a, as yet, unnamed Sgt. that recently shot children in the heads while they slept?

Go on....you can say it's a good idea. It's only the internets, no one else but you will know it's...well, "you". Go for the gusto, get that shock value. You love the fact that women and children were used as target practice...one less "insurgent" to grow up, right?
03-13-2012 06:44 PM / profile

one less "insurgent" to grow up, right?
FSB
The RApture found me
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 06:50 PM / profile

one less "insurgent" to grow up, right?

ALMOST there...

It's like everything is being said BUT the fact that you're proud of the Sgt.

I promise I won't tell.
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 07:45 PM / profile

My fault...9 children didn't get the headshot routine. I mean, you have to consider the source...BUT:

"He pulled a boy from his sleep and shot him in the doorway, according to one witness. Then he came back inside the room and put a gun in the mouth of one child and stomped on another."

Wait...the mouth is located on the head...I stand corrected, yeah, 9!

TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 07:59 PM / profile

Well, this is all under the understanding that the Hadji's in Afghanistan are human... right? O_o

In all honesty, this is a terrible tragedy. There was a breakdown in the way the US handled the stress our boys are experiencing, missed warning signs, and an insensitivity to the bass-ackward "culture" the people of Afghanistan practice.

If it weren't for the burning of the stupid rag they call a religious book, there'd just be a strong level of boring over there. Give the stupid something to bitch about, and you get the current situation at that backwards shit hole of a country.

What this soldier did is a crime. War crime, crime against humanity... whatever.
Dude HAS to face justice. Just not Afghani justice. They're stupid, and if we throw the soldier to the dogs, they'll just keep thinking that their backwards way is the right way.

This guy must face justice. Then work the way up to the chain to the guy who missed the clues that one of his men was gonna go postal.
Publically show the Afghans the right way to deal with murderers.
FSB
The RApture found me
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 09:06 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Bibimbap

A death row sentence followed by 15 - 20 years of appeals and millions of tax payer money?
03-13-2012 09:15 PM / profile

We have jobs. Don't get to whore forums.
Post edited by Stryk at 3/13/2012 9:17:11 PM
Stryk
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 09:16 PM / profile

Do you actually believe this guy didn't flip his lid?

Seriously, do you?
DirtyMitten
KERRPOW!
TeamWarfare Vet
TWL Contributor
03-13-2012 09:21 PM / profile

They should let the Afghans try him. It is exactly what we would do if the roles were reversed.
Bibimbap
Kimchee!
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 09:27 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Bibimbap

A death row sentence followed by 15 - 20 years of appeals and millions of tax payer money?

International court, the Hague. Hanging.

Just like the Nazi concentration camp guards.

What? You wanna see us accept their backwards ass ways? You want to confirm that stoning people to death is acceptable? Maybe draw and quarter them?

Gotta show them what's right and civilized.
Smiling Canadian
"The Boys"
TeamWarfare Vet
03-13-2012 09:58 PM / profile

I would venture a guess that he would be far more popular around here than you are.

No one here condones cold blooded murder. Well that's a lie. Murder can be an effective tool. In this case it appears that the fellow in question had suffered a traumatic brain injury while deployed to Iraq. Maybe the question should be...how did he slip through the cracks and get redeployed?
~~Snake~~
On a 2 week vacation
03-13-2012 10:15 PM / profile

Originally posted by: DirtyMitten
They should let the Afghans try him. It is exactly what we would do if the roles were reversed.
Yes mittens. Muslims are so fair. If you are a woman and raped they stone you. If you convert from Islam they kill you. If you steal they chop off stuff. What do they do with pussies like you over there?

advertisement

TWL® NA Time: 4/17/2014 8:29:53 PM
TWL® EU Time: 4/18/2014 2:29:53 AM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions