PDA

View Full Version : What Games Should Return First to TWL?

Mr Inevitability
01-17-2016, 03:05 AM
I started playing AA:PG tonight and really enjoyed it. It seems to really have some potential for good league/ladder play. In the interest of starting more discussion on the forums while we wait for the leagues and ladders to get back up... I'm curious to know what your hopes are for the first games to get ladders and leagues back up and running at TWL?

Zoomacroom
01-18-2016, 03:02 AM
I really enjoyed playing AA:PG back in the closed beta. Haven't gamed in around a year, dunno how it is now, but AA has always had success and been a staple here.

Mr Inevitability
01-18-2016, 02:10 PM
I really enjoyed playing AA:PG back in the closed beta. Haven't gamed in around a year, dunno how it is now, but AA has always had success and been a staple here.

Playing it now... it's awesome!

MadChild
01-21-2016, 02:24 PM
Rocket League would be a good fun game to have a ladder for. Has most of the right things to be played competitive. Private servers, teams choice, configurable match settings. Even has cross platform games so can include PC, Xbox, and PS

Best of 3 or 5
1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4

Also has huge support, most primetime shows >80k players online.

BlackWidow
01-28-2016, 04:06 PM
Rocket League would be epic and I know some people who would admin for it also!! Let me know if you want me to get in touch with them

Rocket League would be a good fun game to have a ladder for. Has most of the right things to be played competitive. Private servers, teams choice, configurable match settings. Even has cross platform games so can include PC, Xbox, and PS

Best of 3 or 5
1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4

Also has huge support, most primetime shows >80k players online.

leroybrown
01-28-2016, 05:11 PM
Rocket League seems like a great idea. That could bring in a lot of people to TWL that aren't even into shooters.

Insurgency seems like a good ladder game.

Mr Inevitability
01-28-2016, 05:13 PM
I'm all for some rocket league, especially since it offers competitive play between platforms.