PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl: Who do you pick to win and why is it the Panthers

Disturbius
01-28-2016, 12:16 PM
I'm a Raiders fan, so the donkeys aren't high on my list of teams to go for. I know Denver has an impressive defense, but Cam and company have been running over everyone.

Mr Inevitability
01-28-2016, 12:17 PM
PANTHERS! :cool:

MadChild
01-28-2016, 12:47 PM
I'd like to see Manning get another ring, but I think the Panthers offence might be too much for them.

BlackWidow
01-28-2016, 03:05 PM
I pick the team that wins :)

leroybrown
01-28-2016, 10:31 PM
My wife and I went to a lot of Panther games back in 99-2000 (before we had kids) and at most games back then there were more fans from the other team in the stands than Panther fans. I really hope they win, they have a strong fanbase now and a Superbowl would really be something special.

Thinking back, I got to see the Rams there the year after their Superbowl win and we saw Green Bay with Brett Favre on a Monday night. We live three hours from Charlotte and it's just too expensive these days to go often.

InFLicTioN
01-29-2016, 12:12 AM
I would like to see Manning get a second ring but instead of worrying about the offense running over Denver's D, I would be more concerned that the Denver O will not be able to move the ball the way they need to with Carolina's equally effective defense.