PDA

View Full Version : Competitions Tab

MavRic
02-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Have you noticed the "Competitions" tab top right? That's right, we're getting ready to bring you some new competition soon. I just have to train that big dope, Stre3tz how to use it and we'll be ready.

Stay Tuned,

BlackWidow
02-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Have you noticed the "Competitions" tab top right? That's right, we're getting ready to bring you some new competition soon. I just have to train that big dope, Stre3tz how to use it and we'll be ready.

Stay Tuned,

haha big dope..love it!! Big dope are cute

MacArthur
02-03-2016, 09:11 PM

Stay Tuned,

Good luck with that one Mav. You will need it. Lol

J/k love ya stre3tz

MavRic
02-03-2016, 11:16 PM
We ran into a bug on the test site and are working to resolve it so please give us a little time to make sure we can give you something to work with that actually works. Just to let everyone know this is a free script we found on the Internet and in testing we ran into a error that is directing us to a blank page.

MavRic
02-04-2016, 12:51 AM
Update on the Competition tab.

I switched to a different version of the script on my test site and I am able to join a tournament without errors. I uninstalled the script on this site and will install the other version once we determine it is functioning properly.

This should only take a day or two.

Zoomacroom
02-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Just a suggestion... from seeing the tab earlier, I'd recommend having unique icons/images up at the top (if possible). Something to make each distinguishable. Comp tab had the same circle/+ as staff app tab. Eyes just travels past without a second thought, imo.