PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back.

LukeS
04-11-2016, 10:23 PM
It's nice to see the site is making a come back. I miss my 14 year old account tho. =( I'm here to see if anyone still posting here used to play a game called Global operations. Just installed and there are 0 servers, but looking for someone to play with.

anyway, welcome back TWL!!

Disturbius
04-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Glad to have you back! Can't wait until we can start getting competitions going again. That day keeps getting closer, but until then.. we're here to reminisce about the old days. Personally don't remember Global Operations though. I played BF2 to start out my career here in ... 2003 or 2004.

obcdeath
04-13-2016, 04:32 AM
lol ya I tried my butt off to get my old account back untill they piss off make a new 1, jk. ya never heard of that game my first PC game was UT2k4. Now its all CSGO all day and all night baby.

Peace

LukeS
04-24-2016, 10:29 PM
haha wow i remember cs:go! its crazy that its been 14 years since i signed up on twl. i remember making web sites for clans and making sigs on photoshop.. i used to bail on friends just because i had a clan match lol.. i used to get a case of mountain dew and stay up all night just to game and now im in bed early just to go to work and buying cases of beer to stay sane.