Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rainbow Six Siege

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I don't know how effective it will be but I think I'm going to post a thread on the Ubisoft forums, to see if we can't drum up some more interest for a ladder & league here in TWL. I would prefer to play here over ESL, as I enjoyed some good matches in BC2 & BF3 back in the day.

How many teams do we feel would be needed to get some movement on this? I imagine most people are no longer aware of TWL. I myself just typed it in on a hope that someone got it going again.

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SouCo View Post
    Well, I don't know how effective it will be but I think I'm going to post a thread on the Ubisoft forums, to see if we can't drum up some more interest for a ladder & league here in TWL. I would prefer to play here over ESL, as I enjoyed some good matches in BC2 & BF3 back in the day.

How many teams do we feel would be needed to get some movement on this? I imagine most people are no longer aware of TWL. I myself just typed it in on a hope that someone got it going again.
    While we will do our best to support any game, you do need to know that the only types of competition we can do currently is a league through the forums or a tournament. Typically we would prefer to see 10+ teams. There would also be a need to have admins to run any sort of competition for any new game we are not already supporting so please keep that in mind. I would recommend you come join us on Discord and have some talks with us about possibly doing something with this game. You can join our Discord channel by clicking on the link above!

Thread Information