Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlefield League Interest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
    For those teams interested, what size/format do you think would be most conducive to competition?
    The maps are a bit small for 5v5, but it can definitely work. I think 8v8 would be better for TDM/DOM modes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just about to ask what you guys had in mind... 5 vs 5 infantry only or 10 vs 10 conquest like days of old.

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I was just about to ask what you guys had in mind... 5 vs 5 infantry only or 10 vs 10 conquest like days of old.
    We don't have any specific thoughts or ideas on whether it would be 5 v 5 or 10 v 10 or any game mode specifically. We are leaning on the BF community to help us make those decisions. The more discussions that go on, the more we can truly start defining any form of competition. But if we only get one person here and there discussing then it is hard to evaluate any way to help bring competition to the BF community.

I ask that you spread the word and get as many people registered and talking about this as you can. We are listening and will support if we can get people involved in making it happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InFLicTioN View Post
    We don't have any specific thoughts or ideas on whether it would be 5 v 5 or 10 v 10 or any game mode specifically. We are leaning on the BF community to help us make those decisions. The more discussions that go on, the more we can truly start defining any form of competition. But if we only get one person here and there discussing then it is hard to evaluate any way to help bring competition to the BF community.

I ask that you spread the word and get as many people registered and talking about this as you can. We are listening and will support if we can get people involved in making it happen.
    The popular mode in Europe right now is Domination 5v5. I'd be curious to see how War Pigeons plays out, but Dom 5v5 is the current standard.

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If somebody is wiling to volunteer to help out with it, we're open to using the TWL site to run any type of competition/event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information