Thread: Season 2 Guidelines

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys.

We updated the Invite League maps in order to make it more competitive. This is at the same time a test to the system, so i would like to ask you for open.

For the playoffs, each team will choose their map from the list of the last 3 maps. The 2 chosen maps will be played in a BO16 rounds, being given the server choice to both teams, each one in their chosen map. The home team will be the less ranked team in the regular phase. In case of a tie in the rank, it will be use the same criteria as in the groups. The home team will have their map played last, and will be the map where the teams play the OT in case of a tie. The winner will be the team that won more rounds.

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to the current scene, we regret to inform that the AAPG Season 2 NA Open League Division, will be suspended until the next season.

We hope to find the proper answer to the current scene, bringing the AAPG competition to all game main communities.

It's still our intention to fully reinstate this Division, so we will continue to look for a NA Game Admin for it.

Best Regards

TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys,

First of all I would like to congratulate all of you, to make this Season 2 possible. The game requires lots of fixes, competition requires sponsors (money) and TWL a script... but nothing of this is in fact required if we don't have team willing to play and compete, so, you are the main reason why all this works.

In second of all, i would like to say that i am a privilege guy by having this 2 amazing Game Admins. They are the main responsible for the success of this Season 2. Their effort gave me time to develop this competition a little more, allowing to integrate the live streams for example. For that i would like to congratulate them saying good job.

In third, i would like to thank also to Scratch for his amazing job in the AC department, Lit for his brilliant job in the project TWL TV, and the senior staff for supporting us any way they could to help make Season 2 real.

Last but not least, i would like to congratulate the Division winners, in Invite, team iForgot, and in Open, team VI, by saying that i will be expecting a very demanding Invite next season.

Projecting next season, and unless we have a boom in the Season 3 team sign ups, we will maintain only 2 Divisions in Europe, Invite and Open, but we will expand Invite to 8 teams. This way, we will count with teams iForgot, pR, iG and SeVn already from Invite, and we will promote the top 4 teams from Season 2 Open, closing it with 8 teams.

Open will receive again team CSP and KSS, relegated from Invite, that will as more experienced teams fight for the gold in Open. If the numbers of teams signing in in the Season 3 allow us to open the Main Division, team CSP and KSS will be head-series for this new Division.

Don't forget that we started again 2 new After Action Reviews topics for the teams to identify possible problems and to give opinions and proposals in order for us to improve the League even more, for next season.

Until then, enjoy the vacations and the Summer, because we will be back in September.

Cheers

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I like to also say thank you to Players, admins, AC department and TWL staff.

What I have seen during season 2 is fair and hard fighting as expected. Hope that you have seen fair admins

Good summer to everyone !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information