AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Info

Hello

Almost time to play, I have sended info to team captains ( EU open season 2 ), but everyone should check his/her personal information, that there are SCID and MOSS quids in your profile, every player needs to have profile where to put those, so if you have been signed in by your team captain you will need to make profile.

https://www.teamwarfare.com/showthre...gn-Up-Tutorial

If you need to fix your quid go https://teamwarfare.com/forumdisplay...-GUID-Services and provide proper information.

Sotaratsu

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

As you have now quessed, you're stucked with me So i'm your admin for EU open season 2.
    Anyone can add me on steam: Name: -]H[-Sotaratsu / TWL AAPG , email sotaratsu@teamwarfare.com ,
    discord https://discord.gg/0pUHn70Eh06OtFkg

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning

As stated in matchcomms there something missing in match settings. Rules say that every round must be played but server settings miss this. It will be updated there asap.
    Correct setting is bPlayAllRounds=true ( its under [AAGame.AAGameMultiplayerBase] )

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Gameday ! Some teams are still missing players, hurry up !

If someone has issues with server just contact me, I have ini file made so I can email it to you ( no quareantee ), remember also disable server stream ( ACI livesecure disable = rename file AAPG\Binaries\Win32\pb\pbsvuser.cfg to something else, reboot server )

Btw, thank you I have now many new steam friends !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you mean we have to remore this config :
    // STREAM TO ACI AAPG HISTORY
    pb_sv_logaddr "69.39.237.211"
    pb_sv_logport 13750
    pb_sv_loguser "AAPGACI"
    pb_sv_logpw ""
    pb_sv_ver

???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you explain why the ACI should be disabled?

TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because our AC Policy allow players to compete, if they had 1 ban in the past, that have expired (1 ban with more than 1 year old).

However, ACI and other MBL doesn't remove them from the blacklist due to our own AC Policy, that means that even if the player is eligible for TWL, he will be kick from your server everytime he joins it (if streaming).

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spetnaz View Post
    Because our AC Policy allow players to compete, if they had 1 ban in the past, that have expired (1 ban with more than 1 year old).

However, ACI and other MBL doesn't remove them from the blacklist due to our own AC Policy, that means that even if the player is eligible for TWL, he will be kick from your server everytime he joins it (if streaming).
    thanks for clarification

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, first real matches have been played, Gj players.

New matches are in matchcomms, rankings table is updated after first matches https://teamwarfare.com/showthread.p...-Announcements

In same thread there is list of player who need to send their MOSS zip files, instructions https://teamwarfare.com/showthread.p...or-League-Play

There were some hickups but week2 I think even newest players will manage with white papers But to older and younger is not bad thing to read ruleset once or twice. You can find it here https://teamwarfare.com/showthread.p...G-League-Rules

WEEK2 matches we do require that every player has his/her guids in order, in first post in this thread there is post about that.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theinivisible0508

I think it is faster to do by renaming whole file"pbsvuser.cfg" to another name ( example "1pbsvuser.cfg" ) and reboot server, then after match you change name back and reboot server, server will be good to go for public.

Other handy thing is manage AAGame.ini same way, you just make ini that has been made with required twl settings and save it to server as twl_AAGame.ini. Then when you need to play match you rename AAGame.ini --> public_AAGame.ini and twl_AAGame.ini --> AAGame.ini.

If you do those two things same time and finish it by reboot you will switch puclic -> twl match in 5 minutes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information