Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back in Action

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this game dead already as far as competition goes? I am an old 1.8-2.1 pro player and installed this game last night. I had a lot of fun playing it. But I just don't see any recent ladders/active competitions for it.
    Last edited by abadman; 05-09-2016 at 01:42 PM.

I'm just here so I don't get fined
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've seen no action from TWL which is really sad.

When I was with 3rdID we turned our servers over to them for TWL Game nights and got the hype going but it appears they didn't take advantage of that and now it's RIP'd.

My opinion anyways..

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    http://teamwarfare.com/showthread.ph...Website-Update

To summarize, the volunteers who were working on the competition script had to put it on hold for other real-world commitments (as they should). Now, we're working with a few web developers to either finish the product, or build a brand new one that'll take us far into the future.

Until then, we have some funding and the capability to run some small events, but I'm not sure which game(s) they'll be in.

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Breen View Post
    Yeah I've seen no action from TWL which is really sad.

When I was with 3rdID we turned our servers over to them for TWL Game nights and got the hype going but it appears they didn't take advantage of that and now it's RIP'd.

My opinion anyways..
    For a couple months, we worked hard on setting a tournament up for the community with little interest. We had 7 total teams sign up and only 2 of those 7 teams had 4+ people on there roster. Plus, I do not recall you fielding a team for the tournament. All do respect, but your statement is insulting.

I'm just here so I don't get fined
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtopherus View Post
    For a couple months, we worked hard on setting a tournament up for the community with little interest. We had 7 total teams sign up and only 2 of those 7 teams had 4+ people on there roster. Plus, I do not recall you fielding a team for the tournament. All do respect, but your statement is insulting.
    Wasn't given any updates then I left 3rdid. Wasn't really talking to you either so don't bother feeling hurt I'm sure you did all you could.

As I said that's my opinion you don't have to like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here!......How do you guy's get 12 team's for fraggednation which was the worst site in the e-worldddd and for some random new made up by a community member league FGN but not 12 for teamwarfare? This should be the #1 league right now i just don't understand this community, It's like all the bad player's are still around and they...just...dont...understand. smh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xtr start by opening a ladder let team's know twl is back get the ladder a little activity and at the end of summer start a league. This game can't survive on 1 site aka FGN There as to be at least 2 league's.

Public Relations
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hazealussss View Post
    Xtr start by opening a ladder let team's know twl is back get the ladder a little activity and at the end of summer start a league. This game can't survive on 1 site aka FGN There as to be at least 2 league's.
    unfortunately there is no current script for a TWL ladder. It's in the works, but it takes time, especially with volunteers. I believe the decision has been made to go the route of paying folks to develop a professional one so time will tell.
    "Inevitability Mr. Anderson. Without purpose there is no reason to exist... Your death is inevitable."

E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me. ≡√≡

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information