Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Meeting for Team Captains

Team Captains,

I would like to invite all Team Captains for the AA:PG NA League to a meeting on Saturday May 27th, 2017 @ 2100 hrs (9pm) EST with myself. The goal is to help get your league back on track, resolve any rumors going around and answer any questions you may have. I will also try to have a representative of our AC team available to answer any questions concerning MOSS that you and your teams may have.

You can join the meeting by joining the TWL Discord channel at: https://discord.gg/0pUHn70Eh06OtFkg

If the day and time is not the best for all Team Captains, please let me know in here what would be the best day and time and I will do my best to be as flexible as possible.

InFLicTioN

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will try to be here also

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    For this meeting, I had the following team representatives attend:

Renegade - Team Mexico
    Dominus – Known Threat
    pikachu - -=312th=-

I also had Scratch from the TWL AC Department at the meeting to answer any AC questions.

Known Threat was good to go and asked several questions. I owe him one answer concerning the possibility of NA teams being able to compete in the EU league next season if the NA League does not work out.

Team Mexico had four of their team members that had registration issues which were not their faults. The Hotmail email address is a known issue when it comes to receiving emails from a vBulletin site. I was able to assist 3 of their team members with that issue during the meeting and the 4th one was not available. I will assist Team Mexico with their 5th player once Renegade is able to get me the info on the registered name of that player.

-=312th=- players were not aware that they had been signed up for this league until a couple days ago. pikachu was working on getting himself registered during the meeting and will pass along the information to see if they even want to play. They are up in the air as to whether they will be competing as of tonight.

For the teams that are properly registered, I would ask that you be active in here. All official information concerning this league will be posted here in the forums and no where else. If you hear a rumor through someone that is not part of the TWL Staff over steam or another format/site, you should automatically default back to these forums to find out what is going on and whether there is any truth to what you are hearing.

There was some questions concerning MOSS, however they were more a matter of personal issues that have been experienced where Scratch was able to answer those questions and assist the person(s) having the issues.

Overall, I hope this meeting has helped so that this league can get back on track and be around for years to come.

For anyone involved in this league that was not able to make the meeting, I encourage you to ask questions so we can do our best to assist you so this league can be successful.

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very sorry for not attending the meeting. But I am very glad to see that it was very lucrative for everyone.

Regarding the system question, we will study the possibility of joining all the teams in the same division, since it's in our best interests to provide competitions to all available teams.

Cheers

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There was a question asked about the few NA teams being able to join the EU league come next season given the fact that there is only roughly 8 NA teams that actively play and this was passed through spetnaz and the EU Team Captains. The decision is that this will not be possible as the pings will be way too high and effect the overall experience. The EU teams do not mean any harm to the NA teams that sought this possibility, however, they already deal with alot of issues when it comes to checking pings for servers, scheduling matches, etc within their own time zones.

So allowing NA teams to join the EU League is not going to happen. The best bet is to try and finish out the first NA season and do our best to improve it and draw in the active teams that are not currently involved to improve it for a second season.

The upside to this is that maybe, and it is a big maybe, some other teams that walked away due to lack of competition will come back to the game and participate. This idea will of course involve the teams that are still active, but, maybe you guys can pull a hat trick and get more teams interested. Word of mouth typically goes a long ways!

I wish I had better news for the active teams, but this is the hand we are dealt so we must forge on, finish this league cycle and try to build the NA League the best we can for next season.
    Last edited by InFLicTioN; 06-01-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Thread Information