Thread: match stream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

match stream.

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask what is a point of streaming TWL matches, if people doesn't know about this streams? Even we did not know that our match is going to be streamed. Idea itself is really good as promotion of the league but is it not a bit waste of streames time? I really can't see the point of 1.5h stream for nobody, but maybe I am wrong.

If I can get link for today's stream It would be awsome.

Thanks, Kukky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats not how it works kukky. Streamers take time to grow specially when a game like this has low population. But if you have betetr ways to get viewers feel free to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkeiro View Post
    Thats not how it works kukky. Streamers take time to grow specially when a game like this has low population. But if you have betetr ways to get viewers feel free to say.
    Do not understand me wrong, as I know that it's really hard to get viewers, but not letting anyone know about stream is not going to help at all, as people just doesn't know that they can watch it. I am not talking about some people on Twitch, I am talking about people which are part of this game or even part of TWL community. I am more than happy when streamers would like to spend their free time for streams and help AA community to grow. I am just saying that nobody knows about these streams. Did you know about last night stream?
    Any information on forum may help to get more viewers.. I was part of this match and couldn't even tell anyone to watch it as did not know where they can watch it.

Thanks to Son for doing a great job with streams. I am just saying that maybe we should help him with it a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Kukky is saying is what we discussed in TS yesterday. When the stream is starting or its planned it should be announced somewhere. I found that it was announced in Americasarmy.com forums, but place where most people actually would watch is this TWL forum, and people had no idea You know how people find out about the stream ATM?
    -Hey, lets see how that clan is doing, you look on steam because you have some friends, and you notice that there is Mr. LIT on the server together with both teams. Then you figure out that he is a streamer, and then you try look somewhere on forums for some streams Lit did a beautiful post on AA forums, but that post should have been posted here too. The community is too small to to make streamers popular just because of growing view count, we have to advertise things. Ask AAPG admins to post finals stream on Facebook few days before the match, with expected starting time, and in perfect situation reminder when it starts. That would get you 20-50 viewer live I'm pretty sure. After all It's 2 of Europe best teams fighting, with streamers, comments. I do hope they would share, but notice them soon, because they do need to get confirmation about that from higher people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its here https://forum.americasarmy.com/discu...rnet-Gangsters
    on the official forums. Where better to have it advertised?

Ok probably twl admins should do a better job advertising it here. About facebook its on devs hand, and they keep ignoring competition.

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Things are being worked on with the streaming but spetnaz is currently away for work so that slowed down what he is working on doing. I am sure he has some sort of plan to make announcements ahead of time for the selected match of the week but we will have to wait for him to return before we find out anything else.

I do know that he is working on the streaming program though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW i see that it was posted on AA forums, but people that play competetive check it less often then check here, at least me, and plenty of other guys Anyway, i believe improvements will be made + DEVs might be ignoring competition, but promoting stream of the very final might be possible i believe if people try to promote it well. Sell what you have don't just come with: "hey this is link, can you post it?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

I think if you want to make a good marketing use the methods that are the best ones, and that's guerilla marketing, the thing that we all need to do is to tell our friends first about game and TV Stream, and they also have to do it (that's guerilla marketing) . This method is the best and cheapest one, and with the facabook and forum posts and at least 3-6 days announcements i think this is gonna do the job done . Other advertisements u need to pay and they are expensive.

later....
    Last edited by vexiii; 06-20-2017 at 06:07 AM.

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys.

I am very sorry that this support structure isn't working as I would like it to yet. Unfortunately I am away due to professional issues and that delayed some improvements that I am working with Lit.

The first streams were more than anything test streams to make it effective,but I am sure that for this finals we will develop a good job, specially with all your help. But the TWL tv project to support competition requires more than a pontual effort. It will require a sustained system that allows the job to be done independently of who is around.

And that's what we are developing. But once more, in a such small community, we face the same problems as the game, that is lack of people playing the game competitively, willing to help.

I appreciate a lot the iG team because you guys are always very active and supportive in here, so I would like to extend you the staff application invite to help us from the inside.

Thanks in advance

Enviado do meu P01Z através de Tapatalk

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well My application is no longer a question because of the matter staff and i know, if anyone wish, just ask i explain, but i will give my ideas in the end of the season to make some major fixes, mostly for the invite league I can do my thing without beeing staff without having to do the unpleasant part, so maybe its even better

Thread Information