Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 2 Open - After Action Review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- AA is a oldschool game so Its time to bring back the oldschool map's!! Pipeline, Weapons cache, urban, stuff like that!!Try to make something of that, they Are available on steamworkshop made by our own comunity!! we need something diferent, but also nostalgic!

2- like other ppl say! we want to play against every one! that means longer season's but a lot more fun!! there are a big skill diference between first's places and the last ones but you guys can allways make a Intermediate league!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rk View Post
    1- AA is a oldschool game so Its time to bring back the oldschool map's!! Pipeline, Weapons cache, urban, stuff like that!!Try to make something of that, they Are available on steamworkshop made by our own comunity!! we need something diferent, but also nostalgic!
    Is this a joke?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had just an idea and the idea is:

for example 16 teams had signed up than why don't we split it into two table like 8 team in A table and 8 team in B table and so they can battle each other in own table.
    The top four or top three of A table and B Table will be looted in play offs and they can play in play offs with eight or six teams but for promotion i don't know how much team will be promoted to play in invited league.
    If it is 6 teams than the top 6 teams from play offs can be invited

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys,

Just for your knowledge, we are debating your ideas in order to seek new improvements for the league. Therefor, feel free to continue doing it.

Cheers

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I wanted to talk about the default game day, since for us would be much better to play during the week instead than playing on the weekend and we already have had troubles with that during this second season, so we would like that the maps were announced like saturday/sunday and the teams could play during the week.
    Second thing, I'd like that in the new season you reintroduce the supported positions, since I think they can be useful in some situations.
    I'd like to hear from other teams aswell as from the admins.
    Cheers!

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Ras

Actually maps are announced before league starts ( every week has map ), match "pairing" is done by win/loss ratio and played matches effect that so we kinda need to have matches played before make new matches.

Open 2 maps are in this topic: https://teamwarfare.com/showthread.p...n-2-Guidelines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information