AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season 2 Open - After Action Review

Hello everyone,

Maintaining the same way of thinking, the AAPG Game Administration would like to know your thought, opinions and contributes regarding the season that finished yesterday, aiming for the next season.

Remember, this is a competition community based, so your opinions are important for us.

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello friend and teammate. In the next season, one of the changes that he liked, was to be used the option of auto-reload.

I have another suggestion, I would like to be given the possibility of a game against all the teams, both the weakest in the table and the strongest in the table

Is it possible to have a season with other maps? Like the bridge. For example, both Invite league and open league can register in different seasons.
    Last edited by Gr0u; 07-03-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I suggest to allow to play only those teams who have at least 5 their own players. Teams with 2-3 players, who hire/borrow guys from other clans shouln't be allowed to play.

Regards.
    Bernard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i totally disagree with that, there is small clans who like to play competetive too, so they chose their friends to help them. that not necesary is the members of the clan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need to make Invate more fun. To be honest this invate for me(my opinion)was little boring but good for first time playing. Playing to much one against each other on good maps. U need to have reserve teams (at least 2-3 teams) if someone like KSS leave Invate. For me u have first 6 teams in this invate then in 2 season league u have again at least 6 teams(let them play invate to see who is 1 and who is 6). Now u can make like in handball (Crossing the group 1 invate vs 2 invate with teams 1 vs 6, 2 vs 5, 3 vs 4, 4 vs 3, 5 vs 2, 6 vs 1) playing Quarter-Finals, Semi finals and Finals

And second in open league u need to have everyone playing against everyone....to see first 6 best teams. Everything else like suported position and auto reload need to stay off...and for choosing maps u have to have poll like befor...This is my opinion so dont kill messenger

cheers....god job PT guys btw....
    Last edited by vexiii; 07-03-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And one from me:
    Post a full server config with blank spaces to fill (like pass and name) - I've seen at least 4 servers with wrong configuration this season. Saying that 'all default but ...' doesnt work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys!

1- ALL the players must have the same ini file, original or not, i dont care, must be the same for everyone, as far as i know many of the "great" players don't play with the original ini.
    2- ALL moss files should be public, i really don't trust in this community based competition.
    3- All teams should play against each other, at least once.
    4- the next season should have another maps.
    5- change the games to friday, sunday is for family.

Those are my ideas to make a clean and healthy competition.
    Last edited by InGLORIOUSmike; 07-08-2017 at 11:05 AM.
    ][nGLORIOUS^.Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InGLORIOUSmike View Post
    Hi guys!

1- ALL the players must have the same ini file, original or not, i dont care, must be the same for everyone, as far as i know many of the "great" players don't play with the original ini.
    2- ALL moss files should be public, i really don't trust in this community based competition.
    3- All teams should play against each other, at least once.
    4- the next season should have another maps.

Those are my ideas to make a clean and healthy competition.
    My opinion:

1- So you mean we all have to play with the same keys and sensitivity? Because that's what ini changes. All ini's are also sent with MOSS files, so admins can also check those. It seems like you have less knowledge about ini's, so restricting is the first thing in mind.
    Some people need to set their vidcard memory in the ini to avoid lags and stuttering, what's wrong with that?
    In the closed beta of AAPG, we've already notified the DEVs of all possible settings which can give an unfair advantage, they are restricted already, furthermore, with admins being able to check the ini files, why still doubt and make assumptions with accusations? (Note: I played with default ini with only the menu settings, but I got a fast PC so I don't need the optimizations because I don't have lag)

2- Sure, but please remove the ability to make screenshots of my desktop or other activities in that case. Furthermore, are there any trust issues with admins? Imo everybody should send their MOSS files always, and admins can do checks whenever they like, they should be trustable. If you can't even trust the admins, then what's the point in joining a competition?

3- Sure, but depends of nr of teams signing up.

4- I think next season should work with a bigger maplist and the ability for teams to first eliminate 1/2 maps and then pick one.

5- Friday is for nights out & friends. Better do monday .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEindbaas View Post
    My opinion:

1- So you mean we all have to play with the same keys and sensitivity? Because that's what ini changes. All ini's are also sent with MOSS files, so admins can also check those. It seems like you have less knowledge about ini's, so restricting is the first thing in mind.
    Some people need to set their vidcard memory in the ini to avoid lags and stuttering, what's wrong with that?
    In the closed beta of AAPG, we've already notified the DEVs of all possible settings which can give an unfair advantage, they are restricted already, furthermore, with admins being able to check the ini files, why still doubt and make assumptions with accusations? (Note: I played with default ini with only the menu settings, but I got a fast PC so I don't need the optimizations because I don't have lag)

2- Sure, but please remove the ability to make screenshots of my desktop or other activities in that case. Furthermore, are there any trust issues with admins? Imo everybody should send their MOSS files always, and admins can do checks whenever they like, they should be trustable. If you can't even trust the admins, then what's the point in joining a competition?

3- Sure, but depends of nr of teams signing up.

4- I think next season should work with a bigger maplist and the ability for teams to first eliminate 1/2 maps and then pick one.

5- Friday is for nights out & friends. Better do monday .
    99% Agreed! (any day as a default will have some problems - you cannot say that any of them is better so why not just stick with the current one)
    EDIT: you can just make a poll to see the best 'default' day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell no.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information