AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Info / to do list / common help

Hello all

Many know me and rest will be knowing me It says that I will be EU open league admin, this thread is for all but atleast new players and teams will benefit reading this. There will be overall instructions what happens next and those kind of things.

Anyone can add me as steam friend: -]H[-Sotaratsu / TWL AAPG
    You find me in TWL discord: Sotaratsu
    You can also pm via this forum, just find under "horseface" personal message.

Now there are first matches up and they come really fast, so besides your practices try learn how to put server in correct settings. Just to remaind you need to have correct settings in server, punkbuster running and NOT to run ACI livesecure or any similar anticheat service.

New teams always find difficult to know when take screenshots, you need them from pings ( server providing team ) and final score ( both teams responsible, but losing teams job in principle ) and if there is any dispute take screenshots ( noshow is dispute )..... so long text short, pings, score , dispute/disagreement, and remember score must be reported in matchcomms in 1 hour, report includes screenshots.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matchday today, so there is one more important thing to remember, using MOSS during match.

Simple howto: Start MOSS --> start AAPG --> play match --> close AAPG ---> close MOSS
    Detailed howto setup MOSS etc https://teamwarfare.com/showthread.p...-Do-I-use-MOSS

It is very important to close MOSS properly after game, either it runs for hours and filezise increases or it shutsdown by your pc:s sleepmode, this will corrupt file making it more or less unusable.

Also I do recomend that you dont use your email, bank, or anything personal while MOSS running ( this means desktop too ), MOSS files will not be public and only TWL AC staff will see them ( not me or other AAPG admins ).

I try to be online today as much as I can so you can reach me, actual match time I might be occupied with my team ( same goes with other admins because they want play also )
    Last edited by Sotaratsu; 10-08-2017 at 04:34 AM.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay ppl played first matches.. and I m really sry that I was occupied mine and couldnt help two teams during it and match didnt get played.

In future matches will be judged what matchcomms say but I will make exception today and will tell match by match what issues I do find in them, so you might want to read all open matchcomms thru. There will be no penalties or warnings, just points what need to be correct in future.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WEEK 1 match closing....

All team captains have got pm from incha what there is to fix in teams signup ( some were double because I too sended few pm's ).

So in next match player who plays do need to have his/hers signup okay, exact player name, scid and moss guids. If you use ringer, ( ringer ) player need to put those in too ( matchcomms is good place ) BEFORE match, and ringer player always have MOSS file checkup.

Happy hunting

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WEEK 2 matches are out and score table is updated.

Now it is time to do some checkups so visit https://teamwarfare.com/showthread.p...t-MOSS-checkup to see if you are lucky winner, there is 1 player from each team so it could be good thing to tell you friend if his/her name is there.

Also there is this topic https://teamwarfare.com/showthread.p...linary-Actions and if you see your or your teams name here often ..... it would not end good.

Actually I and we think this started now really well, I must say thank you all ! Every match got played, every match had properly delivered screenshots, ping and score. Also we have to remember that 2 warnings ( out of 101 players who played ) is very low.

GJ
    Last edited by Sotaratsu; 10-16-2017 at 12:06 PM.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player signups are "closed" so if player has signed in after WEEK1 match, first match for him/her is WEEK3's match. This is time for player checkup. If player is needed in WEEK2 match he/she needs to be accepted as ringer ( remember that ringer will have mandatory MOSS check ).

Other thing you all should know, if you are selected to MOSS check you are under TWL AC department for that, we as admins ( me, Spez and Incha ) do not have knowledge of these files nor we see them. When time ( 48 hrs ) to send them is over and AC has checked files then we get info. So we cannot actually tell if you ask has AC got files or not ( before that 48h + timetable ), but for advice, send what you got if you are unsure send it anyway, if you had problems tell that also.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was 3-4 players signup after WEEK1 match, I have updated info directly to these signups, so there should not be any confusion when player is available to play.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few warnings from MOSS checkup.

Just for instruction, if you had any issues with file, tell it ( to Scratch when you send file ).... also it has happened that player has sent his MOSS file but it has never reached its destination, in this case ask admins help.

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CEST time https://time.is/en/CEST .... place to you check time

TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winter is coming and if you looked carefully new matches were timed 21:00CET instead CEST time. In countries that switch time next weekend local time will same than earlier. It would not hurt to check with opposing team timing so everyone know where they are supposed to be and when.

And just for reminder language we use is english, so any official communication should be done with it ( forum, matches etc ). I also want to remind that you use official channels when you agree on ringers, timing etc.

Thread Information