AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League Administration Announcements

Hello Gamers,

Due to the absence of teams interested in playing the EU Invite division, the Administration suspended this division joining all the teams in the EU Open division.

For Season 4, team "I Forgot How to Play", team "Portuguese Rangers", team "Internet Gangsters" and team "Team Sevn" will maintain their right to be play EU Invite division, conquered in Season 2.

For Season 4, the remain 4 teams will be promoted from Season 3 EU Open division, being the best 4 ranked teams of the division, not counting with the 4 teams already named.

That said, i would like to give in public my personnel thanks to team "Worriors of Redemption", that despite all the facts they put themselves available to join Invite division to help maintaining this league system.

I would like also to express my thanks to all that despite lots of difficulties in their rosters, made everything possible to join the league with few players.

As you all know, this community and specially this AAPG competition is made due to the volunteering, good willing and effort of some players, just like you, that want more for this game. And this is no easy task!! As you can all see, almost everything is against our success, and that goes from the indiference of the Devs to the lack of players and even to the lack of respect between ourselfs. I must confess that i was expecting more, much more from some of the teams. Hope that next season be different... otherwise, you will stop counting with me.

Spet

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good move, it would be very boring to play 4 or 5 teams.

Thanks,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On that note, I'm willing to ring for anyone interested if you're attempting to scrim and improve yourself. I'm no coach, but anything I can do to help some of the lower tiered clans - hit me up and we'll play.
    Last edited by doogle; 10-10-2017 at 11:43 AM.

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Kukky for the support, and thanks Doogle for the help announced.

I also would like to underline that we are now playing under Open division rules, in what everything may concern.

Cheers
    Last edited by spetnaz; 10-10-2017 at 12:32 PM.

PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    AAOPT America's Army Portugal Admin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good move. Anyway developers support and advertising should be better. When We finally get some support from Devs? :\

Thread Information