Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you want to see?!

Web Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leketiskis View Post
    Multiple forum features missing. All BB code shortcuts, When you type in quick reply field gets white and you can't see shit. and so on. Just major bug fixes. And currently in AA section we have million of subforums, sometimes it makes it hard to find things
    This problem should be resolved now @Leketiskis

---------------------------------------

test BOLD
    test italic
    test underline

test font size LARGE

test text color RED, BLUE, GREEN

test url https://teamwarfare.com

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yea, I really think that if we get rid of the one sub forum for next season that it will clean things up. I of course will have to keep this in mind so that I spend a little extra time on the sub forum structure.

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On another note, titan was able to get the bb code shortcuts fixed!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, now everything is great, thanks

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is there any other issues that we should be looking at? If not, then we would like to get back to the original question of what you would like to see as the new face of TWL(script pending)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do i get it right? we also get to propose features, plugins for TWL script? or excluding that? would be nice to see each weeks maps in list somewhere on top, rankings should be easy accessible also. Then there should be information who has to send MOSS files, and it would be best if there is place where you see all list of players that have to send, but at first without going anywhere further, you would see your team players that have to send it.
    Basically if you will do registrations to specific team and hold that information somewhere in database, would be cool to change information displayed according to that. Now we all in same pool as TWL members, and its not possible to do it. In old TWL it used to be team password, and you had to enter it to register for the team, also date joined is being registered also, and after 7 days that user would become active. That would make easier for people to follow who can play and who can't since they not active yet

I could continue with ideas like this, but i have feeling that it's totally not what you asked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mandatory:
    A team feature, join roster feature, match reporting and ranking. Easy to navigate website.

Nice:
    -Custom Pop-up notifications that admins can assign to Team Captains and Players upon navigating to the website. Pop-up feature could be for notifications of improper sign-up and moss selection.
    -Match comms built into script

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some of what you proposed would fit what we are looking for and others not so much. We obviously know what a competition script would have in general so it is more intended for things like "would be nice to see each weeks maps in list somewhere on top, rankings should be easy accessible also". And there are a couple more atleast in your post that we can look at adding as features with the current layout.

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh and I am not discarding the items that specifically concern a script. They can all be used to review to make sure we are not forgetting anything as we map everything out.

Thread Information