Thread: Meo isp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meo isp

For anyone who though I was kidding or just crying with no reason, check all the ss of my games for the past 3/4 weeks. Todays match shows that the other portuguese team has some members with same ISP and same problems. So yea "those 16 ping I have more" make diference.
    And no, theres nothing we can do since, most of us using this ISP don't have access to another one.

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to hear this, basic things are badly against you, actually I did know this and we looked it with Spet since he has same issue. There is practicly nothing else to to but make ticket after ticket to isp ( atleast I dont know ), more you make them makes them more intrested to fix it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, but basically just pointing out so clueless people know how me and other people are always playing in disadvantage. We, my team, never complained about ping in a war match, we know its not your fault, no point complaining about it. But it is very annoying getting killed or not kill in certain situations knowing you would if the connections were good. But thats how aapg has been recently, all I gotta do is watch the bs and keepmoving.
    Side note: and the sad part about it, is how some people complaing they have ping over than 60, when i play over 100 ping every day.

Thread Information