Thread: The new face of TWL

Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new face of TWL

As most of you know there has been quite a stir lately. We have been moving forward with quite a few things including a new face ( website) . A new design completely, Competition script as well as many other things. I'd like to say Thank you to Infliction for all of his hard work and dedication done behind the scenes as well as Titan and Carnivore thus far. However there is still more to come and we are working towards delivering a more up to date system as well as being more transparent to the community vs the old ways of letting things just sit around. We strongly encourage all of you to come forward if you have an idea regardless of how small it is and contact myself or Infliction or even post it in here. We want to hear from you , If you have a question ask it! We will do our best to answer as quickly as possible. With all of that being said please ensure you give all of your game admins a pat on the back for their hard work and dedication in helping out and if you would like to become a member of the staff we encourage you to apply. We will soon even be looking for a select few for assistance with server administration for those that have linux background and server administration experience contact me directly on discord.

Thanks guys!

JackNcokez

Public Relations
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't stand not to share a little teaser with our loyal legion. Check it out! We're super excited to finally be progressing and offering you guys something more than these forums. We hope you like it with as much work as we've been putting into it.

"Inevitability Mr. Anderson. Without purpose there is no reason to exist... Your death is inevitable."

E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me. ≡√≡

TeamWarfare Vet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good... Eh, but I see that discord icon on the left...

Public Relations
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaramu View Post
    Sounds good... Eh, but I see that discord icon on the left...
    Discord is the new IRC fella. It's our official form of communication with the admins. Add me to steam and I'll show you around.
    "Inevitability Mr. Anderson. Without purpose there is no reason to exist... Your death is inevitable."

E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me. ≡√≡

TeamWarfare Vet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarnivore View Post
    Discord is the new IRC fella. It's our official form of communication with the admins. Add me to steam and I'll show you around.
    Well discord has a lot I find interesting, I don't find it to be as stable or better for gamers. As for a replacement for skype, I think it is great! I also have a hard-on with their TOS and how everything you share/post can be used by them. They say they might "share", but that is just code for sell. I view them the same as I do google and facebook.. Greedy, and willing to shut down anyone who disagrees with their views. Those companies shouldn't have so much power, nor should discord who models itself in the same way

I use discord, but keep myself limited. And I am very thankful for the offer. I checked it out yesterday.

<333333

TeamWarfare Vet
    Beer and Beard
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to the return, if only to keep the TWL name alive and active. I hope some of the regulars return too.

I haven't quite figured out the whole Discord thing. Got an account made, app downloaded.

Thread Information