Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hydra MS Questions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hydra MS Questions

With more and more information being released! We know there will be a lot of questions for every one! This is the place to fire them at the Game admins. We will try and respond clearly so you know what to do and that your question has been anwserd by us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a little too formal for my tastes, but I hope people can get signed up in a timely manner.

Just for clarification, this starts on Saturday or Sunday? And is it a two-day event if needed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doogle View Post
    It's a little too formal for my tastes, but I hope people can get signed up in a timely manner.

Just for clarification, this starts on Saturday or Sunday? And is it a two-day event if needed?
    Its a one day event from 19.00 CET - 23.00 CET thats the goal we have for now. When there are a lot of signups we can expand the tournament over 2 days to keep the match amount in a decent size.
    The event will start sunday 14th of january at 19.00 CET.

Like we said in early posts. The more teams sign up the faster we can detect flaws in the overall system and adjust them for the next event. its going to be with ups and downs and only that way we will come close to perfect system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ask because this is in the rules:

"2.4 The league default hours are 19.00 CET – 23.00 CET

2.5 The default days for this event are Saterday and Sunday.
    2.5.1 When there is no delay in the matches the league will take place on 1 Day"

No wonder you guys are stressed out. It's way too serious and too much work for a 1 day event. What's wrong with people joining Discord 30 minutes prior to start and determining a bracket? Now we have to worry about player sign ups, MOSS IDs and all that shit again. It took weeks before teams were squared away during the actual season. This is supposed to be a fun event, a time filler. You want to make things easy for people to participate in, not difficult.

In any case, I'll help advertise when I'm playing in servers I'm not banned in.

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Doogle,

First of all, thanks for the help advertising the Cup,

Regarding what you have said, I must confess that I agree with it in some way, but despite that, we want to value TWL name, giving a meaning of quality competitions. Therefor, in our competitions, while I am the TWL Competition Director, we will always maintain some quality standards, specially when regarding our AC policy.

I hope that despite the teams efforts, you look at this as an improvement to our competitions.

Enjoy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .. .....
    Last edited by doogle; 01-07-2018, 07-01-18 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys

When signing up on toornament, we have to type in all again:

Player nickname
    Soldier Name
    Steam ID
    MOSS UUID 1
    MOSS UUID 2

It would be nice if you could re-open the subforum where all teams signed up, so team captains can find all their players information again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philippovich View Post
    Hey guys

When signing up on toornament, we have to type in all again:

Player nickname
    Soldier Name
    Steam ID
    MOSS UUID 1
    MOSS UUID 2

It would be nice if you could re-open the subforum where all teams signed up, so team captains can find all their players information again.
    I will have a talk with Sota about this. Yet we want to encourage everyone to keep the information close by.
    Yet it isn't bad to ask the information again so team captains can store the information in case they need it for the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the TWL format is an inconvenience and requiring people to accomplish all this again is a waste of time. As I said earlier: you want to make things easy to participate in, not harder. The "team" threads should be moved to a central location and used as the "current/active" team roster while we're stuck in the forums.

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dear Doogle and others, you are right and our aim is just that, and we will be there, eventually, but we are not there yet and you are wanting to play. So we must endure little more inconvenience instead not playing.

Forum info is not lost it just put away, so forum this part is more readable containing less "unimportant" info, it seems now that unimportant is important.

Thread Information