Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hydra MS Questions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to say just a short opinion. If somebody signed up for a tournament, should be ready to play or if can't for some reason, just find replacement to make sure that team can play. Otherwise it's a disrespect for a guys which done all the this job to make it work.

Thanks to everyone who take a part of this tournament. We are looking forward to play some more sunday's tournaments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with kukky. More events like that. Great job TWL staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

I have to say that I agree with everything and everything seems okay to me, but the fact is that there is a little problem sometimes in the participation of tournament clans in the short run. Namely, due to the many obligations or saturations of players and clans we come to the situation that various players of various clans must be gathered to make a team that has never played together or plays. Unfortunately, this had to be because the cup could not be held differently. There would be only 3 teams.
    As somebody said, it's about constantly improving the model of playing the tournament and it seems to me that this is ok for now. But, like Kukky said if you can not play like me at 19.00 o'clock because of family obligations you have to barely show respect and find the substitute that I did. I think that this topic went too far but still I agree with Skinny in some things, it woud be more fair and honest for the tournament if only clans with the same tag coud only participate with exceptions, cause in this way u woud show Respect to oder guys and clans who are working on keeping clans alive, recruiting, creating sites, leasing servers, and anything else.
    Btw if it does not stand in the rules that different players can not play or make a team then I do not see what the problem is and why they shoudnt play.
    At the end of all the above, this is not directed at Anyone but it's just my opinion,

GG IG for winning the Cup.

Greeting

P.S. Forgive me in a poor English language.

ty all.....
    Last edited by vexiii; 01-15-2018, 15-01-18 at 5:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took a little while to get started due to some r1 confusion, but it was fun. Hope to see more participation in the next one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukky View Post
    I would like to say just a short opinion. If somebody signed up for a tournament, should be ready to play or if can't for some reason, just find replacement to make sure that team can play. Otherwise it's a disrespect for a guys which done all the this job to make it work.

Thanks to everyone who take a part of this tournament. We are looking forward to play some more sunday's tournaments.
    How is it a disrespect for people that make it work? One of the members that couldn't show up is an admin here so your statement makes no sense and is an attack to my team with no reason at all. We waited over 15 minutes for someone to come, sadly noone else could play (and even if someone came to play we would probably break rules because how strict the rules are in terms of registering a team). I would've preferred to play and beat your ass.

Like vexi mentioned, some clans aren't made of 2 or more tags and respect different rule sets unlike your clan. Portuguese rangers only play with Portuguese people and we didn't have anyone else online. Only stupid people would give higher priority of this glitchy game over personal issues. We are very limited in members right now for obvious reasons: game is dead. If I really wanted to play and beat any team I would just leave -pR and make an elitist team.

Disrespect is attacking other clans without knowing the reasons behind it. We could've easily done like wr and just leave the tourney before, for the same reasons as them. I respect the effort of trying to make continuous competitions, but this one was a joke: in a one day cup we could easily have a streamer, also the lack of teams is just another reason to not be interested in playing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that this is a standard for this community, whoever shares his opinion with others is perceived as attacker or criticizing.

I believe that people who decide to participate in anything along with other participants should respect the time of people who take part in it and the time devoted by the organizers.

It was not a direct attack on your team, but general opinion on the three seasons of the league and even One Day (2 matches) tournament in which we meet such a situation.

I think that you took it as an attack only because you wanted to take it as an attack.

Once again I would like to thank everyone for their time and I am sorry but I will not thank the people who have wasted my time and I think that this should be said even if some do not like it.
    Last edited by Kukky; 01-15-2018, 15-01-18 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukky View Post
    I will not thank the people who have wasted my time and I think that this should be said even if some do not like it.
    Nothing else to say. This community is just a comedy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No opinions allowed. Move along to Season 4 and keep quiet you all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

It was fun!! but ofcourse unfortunate it wasn't many team that participate the cup but still i find it was pogressed after all that work to try keep it alive and fun.

I agree with kukky and vexiii but it is like what Arkeiro said, the game is basically dead. it is very difficult to hold own clan alive that is why we the clans always fishing one or two good players out to join the tournament. Not i complain about it, it is just unfortunately we can't let play own clan. Otherwise we have to force him to 'join' clan, that won't work.

But the most important is that TWL is working hard to bring the game alive even it is a bit. Ofcourse there are things to improve but that will happen with the time.

So good luck preparing fourth season of tournament and hopefully it will be good.

Thread Information