Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hydra MS Questions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this single elimination? Will there be a losers bracket?

Also, where the heck do we go to see if our MOSS ID / SCID are in our profiles? I poked around in my settings but didn't find anything. I cannot click on anyone else's profile due to permissions issues.

doogle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With regret I have to tell you that I want to retreat the Team Warriors of Redemption from the "Hydra Cup" tournament.
    I do not like to see teams trained only to play a single tournament, made up of different Clan players,
    I think, I always thought and I will always think, that a Clan, a tag, must always be, I always say, respected, I do not like to see changes of tags depending on the situation.
    Thus the values of belonging are lost, a clan is not a tavern of a sea port.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, I guess it's pretty obvious that you're talking about the jump n shoot team. this was supposed to be a fun night, but still, I'm not here to tell someone what to do or to explain things, so i'm gonna just leave it there, everyone is free to do what he thinks. peace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whether wR pulled out due to jNs or NoIG is irrelevant. I get what Skinny is saying, but consider this:

- NaC cannot field a team of 5
    - SeVn is not fielding a team for the tourney
    - iForgot is not fielding a team for the tourney
    - iG doesn't appear to be fielding a team for the tourney
    - VI is not fielding a team for the tourney

The result is two impromptu groups formed for the purpose of helping an event succeed. These events should be looked at like a "Community Night" with no accolades or rewards. Not really bringing the community together and encouraging fun when everything has to be so damn serious. I didn't take a blood oath to a clan when I started AA, and neither did the other 9 guys on the two mashed-up rosters.
    Last edited by doogle; 01-13-2018, 13-01-18 at 9:16 PM. Reason: words n stuff

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, some clarification, as told you do not need put guids in toornament if you have them in forum profile, and you do if you have played in season 1, 2 or 3, if you have reinstalled windows or have new pc MOSS guids may gave changed, then you need to to provide them.

And end of discussion of this "casual" it is as casual as it can be, there are TWL rule that says ALL games go under MOSS, so when there is TWL resourses used, admins, forum etc. it is how it goes, in future ( very close one ) we hopefully have one signup then you choose what you play. We are obligated and wanting to assure as clean playing as possible, if someone finds this inconvience too much..... we can say that there are many ppl who just want it.

There is much info in these topics and in toornament, just read them. Admins have done many things for you, some show now, some later, our intention is this to be event that goes on, between seasons and ofcourse there is plenty to do better since it is first time.

As said before, nothing in this forum will be not fixed anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by doogle; 01-14-2018, 14-01-18 at 12:19 PM. Reason: not helpful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leketiskis View Post
    Ok we have added our team, but we manadged to get only 5 atm, might need to add extra during tournament, or few hours before it. How we can do it? did not find way for it in the webpage. And im sure that 5 guys will not play whole 4 hours if needed. Subs is a must.
    If there is need for an other player to be added. Contact me on Discord during the event with his username and E-mail , I will then Add him to your teams roster and he can play in the next match.
    During this event I will be on discord for more guidence in this event. The event signs ups will close at 17.00 CET If a team wants to play they can contact me on Discord / Steam during the remaining 2 hours left in between.
    The event will start at 19.00CET TODAY and end when the finals has been played. The normal start and end time for these event will be 19.00 CET - 23.00 CET. These events can be one day events or spread over 2 days if the there are enough teams that signed in on it.

AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello doogle,

Have you noticed that you only post to criticize everything and everyone? Its because the captains will have all the work, is because we suffer from a language barrier, is because we wanna to look professional but we are running a competition in a forum, is be cause we, is because we, we, we, we...

Have you ever thought that you may have contributed to make things less clear?

Yes, we might have took some bad decisions, and yes we might have made some things the worst way... but in the end, we made something, and even being this a bad moment for us, with several changes on the move, we made something for the community. What have you done despite criticize?

Your way of behave remind me a cartoon that is very popular among soldiers, where a infantry guy enjoy his job despite that fact of have to walk 10 miles under bad weather in an incursion, a paratrooper enjoy even more despite the fact of have to walk 20 miles under bad weather with 20 kilos in his bag under an incursion, a special forces almost have an orgasm enjoying his job despite the fact of have to walk 30 miles under bad weather with 30 kilos in his bag under an incursion, and an airman complain about his job because his internet isn't working in is warm office... that how i see your behave right now.

Some of you probably didn't notice because you only came here to play some competitions, but TWL is under a restructuring, that brought to all of us extra work. In particular, the AAPG Game Staff has also suffer some changes, has worked in a different system to test if it is possible to reach also other teams that cant afford to play longer competitions such as leagues, has been working in other problems such as competition scripts, and much more that you will see in a very short future... and despite all that, despite this isn't the best moment to launch a competition, they have done it in the same way, to allow the community to have some place to compete. So i would like to public express my big thanks for their volunteer work, bringing once more, some competition to this game.

Regarding all technical questions, i will leave that up to the Game Staff. However i would like to say that the cup public page is online almost for a week, and any player that waste 2 minutes looking at it, can see by looking to the brackets, that is a single elimination tournament.

Enjoy the competition and cool down a bit... will you.
    Last edited by spetnaz; 01-14-2018, 14-01-18 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just one dudes opinion
    Last edited by doogle; 01-14-2018, 14-01-18 at 6:24 PM. Reason: not helpful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spetnaz View Post
    Hello doogle,

Have you noticed that you only post to criticize everything and everyone? Its because the captains will have all the work, is because we suffer from a language barrier, is because we wanna to look professional but we are running a competition in a forum, is be cause we, is because we, we, we, we...

Have you ever thought that you may have contributed to make things less clear?

Yes, we might have took some bad decisions, and yes we might have made some things the worst way... but in the end, we made something, and even being this a bad moment for us, with several changes on the move, we made something for the community. What have you done despite criticize?

Your way of behave remind me a cartoon that is very popular among soldiers, where a infantry guy enjoy his job despite that fact of have to walk 10 miles under bad weather in an incursion, a paratrooper enjoy even more despite the fact of have to walk 20 miles under bad weather with 20 kilos in his bag under an incursion, a special forces almost have an orgasm enjoying his job despite the fact of have to walk 30 miles under bad weather with 30 kilos in his bag under an incursion, and an airman complain about his job because his internet isn't working in is warm office... that how i see your behave right now.
    Doogle..

At this point I would like to say, that You did not deserve Banner with a gold medal for last season.

SORTED.
    Last edited by Kukky; 01-14-2018, 14-01-18 at 6:32 PM.

Thread Information