Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone, I'm Skinny.
    Yeah, Skinny the old man ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. Saw an intro page therefore thought I'd add to the list seeing as its the most active part of the site by the looks of it.

Been a member since cod4 release though more involved with ladders/league play with BO1 after meeting some fun dudes. Talked way to much #$%^& got forum banned eventually.( which I deserved). Didn't have a filter and played buzzed on too many occasions taking things to far. Left the community after people moved on and admitted I needed help. Sold my computer left gaming for 4 years. Developed a new focus on life developing new hobbies, friends, graduated college, and hopefully soon engaged. I have a career as a pediatric nurse which I love. Built a new rig and still play bo1 with anticipation of the next WW2 cod release. Hopefully something good comes out of this game leading to some fun times ahead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing specific to say. Just a typical guy with very few passion.
    You may find me on passionparadise

Public Relations
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BandAidsRMyJob View Post
    Hey. Saw an intro page therefore thought I'd add to the list seeing as its the most active part of the site by the looks of it.

Been a member since cod4 release though more involved with ladders/league play with BO1 after meeting some fun dudes. Talked way to much #$%^& got forum banned eventually.( which I deserved). Didn't have a filter and played buzzed on too many occasions taking things to far. Left the community after people moved on and admitted I needed help. Sold my computer left gaming for 4 years. Developed a new focus on life developing new hobbies, friends, graduated college, and hopefully soon engaged. I have a career as a pediatric nurse which I love. Built a new rig and still play bo1 with anticipation of the next WW2 cod release. Hopefully something good comes out of this game leading to some fun times ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niho69 View Post
    Nothing specific to say. Just a typical guy with very few passion.
    Welcome. We're glad to have you both. The new website should be online soon!
    "Inevitability Mr. Anderson. Without purpose there is no reason to exist... Your death is inevitable."

E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me. ≡√≡

Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm JackNcoke , I started gaming back in the late 90's on the delta force series ( god I feel old ) I moved on from that to ultima online as well as CS 1.1 and moved with it until cs 1.6 . During the CS 1.6 days ( initial release of steam ) I was busy competing in CAL-O , I competed on TWL roughly around that time or a little after playing UT2k4, I've played many many games to many to list over the years , Some of the more competitive games are CS 1.6 , COD2 , COD4 , BF2 . I've known Infliction currently for roughly around 15 years and due to my background as a systems admin I was brought on the TWL staff roughly 6-7 months ago to try and get the ball rolling and help in any way I can. Currently I am in joint operations with Infliction with the systems administration side ( making the website available etc) However I will be bringing a few people in the future under my belt as we grow to ensure that the community does not go without! .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi y'all. I am new here! I hope everybody is friendly.

Thread Information