Thread: Introduce Yourself

Public Relations
    TWL Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introduce Yourself

We're starting to see a growth in numbers here on the new TWL forums. With that, I wanted to start a new thread where new folks can introduce themselves. We are a community after all. I'll bite the bullet and start.

Mr. Inevitability

I've been gaming for going on 13 years now. I love FPS and also Eve Online. My favorite FPS series by far is the Battlefield franchise and you'll see me on a couple of nights a week now that I'm older. I'm glad to be here and look forward to seeing what we as a community can build again.

Now you go...
    "Inevitability Mr. Anderson. Without purpose there is no reason to exist... Your death is inevitable."

E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me. ≡√≡

TeamWarfare Vet
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MavRic is my online name and my given name is Joe Kirk. I've been an admin on TeamWarfare since early CoD2 and I've loved every minute of it. My personal interests include online gaming, physical fitness in which I'm a avid cyclist. I own a 2015 Trek Domane and a 2014 Trek 1.5.

My Job here is director of website development and lead engineer. I am very proud of what I'm doing here, I'm also proud of what everyone is doing here. We are all doing an exceptional job to bring a quality product to our community. My goal here is to have as little complaints as possible concerning our site and administrators.

Retired
    Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Toker, I started PC gaming online in SWAT 3 (so around 1999). But have been a gamer my whole life. Starting with an, odyssey gaming system, than Atari, Nintendo etc...

I have been an admin here for 8 years, starting in COD 4 and staying with the series up until 2 years ago, when I gave up on COD. My wrist does not allow me to game much any more. I'm waiting for surgery and even then there is only a 50% chance it will get better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am BLACKWIDOW!!!!

The truth is a matter of circumstances, it's not all things to all people all the time. And neither am I.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started TWL in 2003 playing SoF2. Moved on to BF:V and some Red Orchestra and I think maybe a little BF:2 before only playing the general forums.

I also played in the Madden ladder. I still have Madden 08 and now that I think about it would like to see that make a comeback on TWL someday.

Oh and leroybrown is not my real name. Also I was using that name before Leroy Jenkins came about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I am BLACKWIDOW!!!!
    Best. Introduction. Ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need like buttons on here or something lol

The truth is a matter of circumstances, it's not all things to all people all the time. And neither am I.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight well, I started at TWL playing BF2 with Novus Ordo. Had a blast with them. I and a few others split from them around the time Call of Duty 4 came out and formed Clutch Impact.

We had moderate success for a few years, did the whole multi team clan thing. Eventually, we faded out, just not having the desire to keep it going anymore. Haven't done much competitively since then.

Personally, my name is Bill. Live in Iowa. Work IT and currently beating cisco switch information into my head prepping for a CCENT test that is coming up way to damn fast.

Web Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started at TWL in the SOF2 days. Since then I've been playing pretty much every Call of Duty game competitively until the releases of COD:Ghosts. After that, the game pretty much died, IMO. Played competitively with xtreme assault and #Nasty which both have pretty much died off due to other games, and the fall of COD.

IRL, my name is Dan. I own my own business doing web development and graphic design but my full time day job is working Cyber Security for the Marine Corps.

TeamWarfare Vet
    Retired Staff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started out in TWL with the original COD in the united offensive expansion. There was (and still is) a very dedicated UO:BAS community that actually kept a ladder going that was extremely active well after COD4 came out. I then ended up joining the COD staff as a game admin. I was very active in the admin community becoming a Competition manager and then a Competition Director. I retired initially as a CD.
    Then when DVS "bought" the domain from Triston, he got in touch with me to see if I would help him to revive the site. I originally agreed to come on in site support. He ended up asking me to become the commissioner. I worked hard with the gentlemen who are now trying to revive the site. These are all great guys who need all of the help and support that they can get.
    So please support these guys and do whatever you can to help make TWL great once again!

Bomeseus
    AKA MacArthur

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information