AA:PG Admin
    TWL Staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
    I guess I never did an introduction.

I've been a member of TWL since Tribes 2, but admittedly wasn't nearly as involved in that community as most of TWL. I became an admin on the site in 2005 and have continued to volunteer on here in some capacity since then.

I started online gaming in the mid-late 90s with Ultima Online, Gamestorm (Legends of Kesmai, BattleTech: Solairs, and a few others), Age of Empires, Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far, Starcraft, and R6: Rogue Spear (for those of you who remember the MSN Gaming Zone).

In the 2000s I've spent most of my time in the Tribes, Battlefield, SWAT, Red Orchestra, and Americas Army series.

Right now I'm mostly playing Overwatch and a few other RTS games.
    You are coming old

TeamWarfare Vet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
    Done.

The old website is completely gone, so everything like that is having to be done manually (see this thread).

Thanks!

Also, Donaramu#1238 for some overwatch
    Last edited by Donaramu; 01-04-2017, 04-01-17 at 5:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,
    I am hectik. i've been on twl for a long while now, starting with RTCW.I have won a cod4 promod season here. im 25 now and have a child. been playing overwatch when i can, feel free to add me. Hectik#1204

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all, I'm TheHateInside, however I typically just go by HATE. In the old days on TWL my handle was TheOutsider. I started my time in the TWL community back in 2004-ish playing the Original Call of Duty competitively pretty heavily. Also spent a good deal of time playing COD:UO, COD4, BF:V, DoD, just to name a few. Lately I'm addicted to Arma 2 DayZ. I remember that as a much younger man TWL was always my favorite place to hang out, watching ~Snake~ vs the world. Usually resulted in his ban every few days, truly a lot of funny moments back then. Took a long break from gaming due to family/military commitments. Very excited to find that there is some revival effort surrounding this community. Hope the beating pulse returns again to this place.

I hope this finds you all well.

"If you can survive disappointment, nothing can beat you." -Louis C.K.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What up!! Stones here. Currently playing BF 1

Edit: Old member from 2002.
    Originally started playing Medal Of Honor Allied Assault.
    Use to be an admin in TWL for MOHAA & Spearhead.
    Last edited by Stones; 04-16-2017, 16-04-17 at 1:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Stones

"If you can survive disappointment, nothing can beat you." -Louis C.K.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo View Post
    Hello! Nice to see so many familiar faces still around, and always great to see new people joining.

I am BooBoo, and I have been playing on TWL since RvS, and am currently in a clan with quite a few of the guys from that game. I was an admin for RvS til its death, and a few other games after that.. then went to QC, and stayed there through the whole DVS thing. Since then I have just been lurking, and seeing how the site is progressing. I am currently playing a little bit of black ops 3, mostly in HC SnD with the biggest group of assholes you will ever come across.. and playing a whole lot more of RainbowSix Siege. If any of you want to get together for a game, hit me up
    OMG Booboo you're still playing!!!

Hi All!

Jayya here - Used to be Competition Manager for F.E.A.R. Originally went by <eN>Street also used to play with Eggnog many moons ago. Namely played on SWAT 4 and BF2 when they were around. I thought id come back to my gaming roots and see whats changed.

Hope you're all keeping well and racking up the kills?
    Last edited by Jayya; 04-21-2017, 21-04-17 at 10:35 AM.

Administrator
    Senior Staff
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayya View Post
    OMG Booboo you're still playing!!!

Hi All!

Jayya here - Used to be Competition Manager for F.E.A.R. Originally went by Street also used to play with Eggnog many moons ago. Namely played on SWAT 4 and BF2 when they were around. I thought id come back to my gaming roots and see whats changed.

Hope you're all keeping well and racking up the kills?
    Is Nate still around?

I was on the Swat 4 admin team with him for a long time before moving on to other things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all online persona Killswitch LnD ( Legends Never Die ) RvS, BFV, BF2 Modernwarfare, AA, etc

First started in Moh:AA on TWL under TSA was in RaoV for a bit until RvS when my brother Xtreme and me brought back an old R6 guys and stayed until life happened, took a break from PC played Xbox until this August were I finally came back to PC gaming to play PUBG and Seige!

Thread Information